Loan for development
For whom:micro-, small and medium enterprises
Financing amount:PLN 100,000 - 500,000
What should you know?
- Funding can cover the cost of machinery, technical equipment and tools
- Financial support can also finance the purchase of software, integration with a machine park or IT systems already functioning in the company
- You can apply for refund of some of your own contribution
- Interest rates is 2.5% to 6% annually
- The maximum loan repayment period is 5 years with the possibility of using a grace period for 9 months
What will you gain?
Participation in the program gives you an opportunity to get a loan from PLN 100,000 up to 500,000.
Financial support may cover the costs connected with:
- purchase and installation of new machines, technical devices and tools (fixed assets);
- purchase of software related to the above fixed assets;
- integration of the purchased software with an existing machine park and IT system.
Additionally, after repaying the loan, you can apply for a refund of the own contribution up to 10% of the loan value, but not more than PLN 40,000. You need to meet the following conditions:
- you have implemented your project in accordance with the application for co-financing;
- you have achieved at least one result indicator;
- you have repaid at least 90% of the loan.
Please note, that the loan amount can not exceed 80% of the net costs you plan to incur as part of the project. Your own contribution at least 20% level will be required.
The loan is granted for up to five years. You will also have the option of a grace period for repayment, which can not exceed 9 months during the entire loan repayment period. The loan interest rate can range from 2.5% to 6%.
What are the requirements?
Micro, small and medium entrepreneurs can apply to the program if they:
- have been running their business activity in Poland for at least two years (confirmed by an entry into the relevant register);
- have approved financial statements for the last three years or – if the activity is conducted for a short time – for a minimum of two years.
What are the stages?
Applications for co-financing can be submitted from 27 July to 5 November.
In order to take part in the program, you need to complete the application and submit it vis Generator Wniosków (click "Apply" button).
Befofe filling out the form, read the nstructions for completing the application.
Applications submitted in the program, which have been verified formally, will be subject to substantive evaluation and consultation with the Expert Panel. If your application is selected for co-financing, you will be invited to sign the contract. You can find the contract template here.
Ważne dokumentyRegulamin programu Pożyczka na rozwój
The application process has ended
You will be directed to Generator Wniosków PARP
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day