For whom:authors of an innovation
What should you know?
What will you gain?
The Good Idea Programme will provide you with the possibility of completing works on your inventions and innovative projects. Within the scope of this Programme, you can obtain the following:
- Support of recognised mentors and experts in the industry in the process of developing your idea;
- Aid in verifying the market demand for your solution and adjusting it to the expectations of investors and institutions providing grants;
- Professional assessment of the market potential, project innovativeness or its profitability;
- Access to services required for market verification of your invention,
- Support in indicating a path for further commercialisation;
- Aid in preparing the following documents:
- Documents necessary to apply for funds – both national funds and EU funds, within the scope of existing programmes
- Documents necessary to acquire an investor;
- Documents required to start a business activity in the form of a company.
What are the requirements?
The support provided within the Good Idea Programme can be obtained by the following entities:
- Natural persons;
- Authors of an innovation or invention that are not covered by any civil law agreements and with full proprietary and personal rights to it;
- The invention meets the requirements of the National Intelligent Specialisations (KIS).
What are the stages?
You can apply to this Programme through a form available on the Good Idea Platform. Ideas are accepted on an on-going basis and submissions are assessed in two stages: formal and professional.
1. Stage of formal assessment and initial professional assessment
During this stage, applications submitted through the Good Idea Platform will be assessed in terms of the formal aspects and whether they contain sufficient information to be subjected to the professional assessment. After initial selection, 350 best submissions will be qualified to take part in further activities.
2. Professional assessment stage
If your project is accepted to the second stage (professional assessment), you will have 14 days to provide more details in the application and to submit the Extended Application Assessment Chart.
Based on the information provided in the additional Application Assessment Charts, 120 innovators will be qualified to the next stage. Each of them will have the possibility of presenting their service/innovation before a committee as well as answering questions.
Based on the applications and individual presentations, the top 35 projects will be selected that will obtain aid within the Programme.
If you reach the top 35, you will obtain support in detailed analysis of your solution and in preparing documentation for your projects in relation to the following aspects:
- Professional assessment of your idea and its product potential:
- Analysis of the target sales markets;
- Creating a commercialisation plan;
- Preparing a business model and assessing its value.
If your idea is assessed positively, you will obtain mentoring and support in one of the following areas:
- Preparing documents that are required to commercialise the project, with the use of instruments offered by the following institutions: PFR (Polish Development Fund), PARP (Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, ARP (Industrial Development Agency), NCBiR (National Centre for Research and Development), BGK (National Development Bank), etc.;
- Preparing documents required to obtain investment from Venture Capital or Business Angels funds;
- Preparing documents required to establish a company within the scope of which you will work on the project.
The Good Idea Pilot Programme is organised within the scope of non-competition project 2.4.1 of the inno_LAB Centre for Analysis and Pilot Studies of New Instruments of the Smart Growth Programme. Managing entities: PFR S.A.; Fundacja Zaawansowanych Technologii (High Tech Foundation); Fundacja Centrum Innowacji FIRE (Innovation Centre Foundation FIRE); Investin Sp. z o.o.
The application process has ended
You will be redirected to Dobry Pomysł's website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day