The first winners of Good Idea program selected
35 ideas have been already qualified by experts for the final of Good Idea program. 23 originators have signed contracts for the of support services, which are the main prize in the program.
The pilot of Good Idea program was launched on 18 October 2017. It is dedicated to people who are creators of inventions with market potential or have interesting business ideas of using innovative solutions, but they need professional support in their further development. The program is highly popular – over 600 ideas have been registered within six months since launching the initiative on www.dobrypomysl.pfr.pl platform.
During the 4-stage evaluation of submitted projects, industry experts and business analysts choose ideas with the greatest potential and opportunities for the market implementation. Then, the same experts, along with the coordinators who conducted ideas through all stages, match the best support services. Each final idea will receive a comprehensive analytical document in the form of a business plan and one or two additional services – depending on the recommendation. The selection is made from the following options:
- training necessary to start a business;
- preparation of an offer to obtain an investor (pitch deck and mentoring);
- preparation of recommendations and documentation in order to gain funding offered by PFR, PARP, IDA, NCBiR, BGK and other institutions.
The chart below presents the number of final ideas submitted under selected National Intelligent Specializations (KIS). All innovative ideas submitted to the program must be compliant with at least one of KIS.
As indicated in the chart, the majority of the ideas belong to KIS 19 i.e. Intelligent Creation Technologies and KIS 9 – Environmentally friendly transport solutions. KIS 7 – High-efficiency, low-emission and integrated systems for generation, storage, transmission and distribution of energy was also on the podium.
Profiles of the laureates of Good Idea program can be found at www.dobrypomysl.pfr.pl with titles and short descriptions of their ideas.
Among them we can indicate:
- Tadeusz Pycior – Pure combustion technology of solid fuel materials;
- Łukasz and Karolina Nowak – Acoustic system to stimulate the development and monitoring of the fetus;
- Andrzej Wręczycki – A device for the kinetic and diffusion post-combustion of fumes in retort boilers;
- Tomasz Wiórkowski – Automatic speed limitation system for motor vehicles;
- Paweł Galach, Przemysław Tyszko – Legal services.
Services for selected originators will be implemented in the following months, at the latest by the end of August.
It is also worth reminding that the recruitment to Good Idea program is open and any natural person who invented an innovative solution that is compliant with the one of National Smart Specializations, can submit it on www.dobrypomysl.pfr.pl.