End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage
Industry:energy, clean technologies, Industry 4.0
Financing amount:up to PLN 4 million
What should you know?
What will you gain?
EEC Magenta is a CVC fund that invests funds in startups from the broadly defined energy industry, environmental protection, clean technologies and materials engineering. In addition to financing of up to PLN 3 milion, the fund offers:
- the ability to test their products and implement pilot implementations within the infrastructure of Tauron Group;
- knowledge and experience of the fund management team, gained in the Silicon Valley;
- smart money, from planning, strategic and financial management and strengthening relationships in key sectors to which your product or service is addressed;
- network of contacts;
- support in the development of services and products on the domestic market as well as expansion into foreign markets;
- assistance in getting more funding rounds.
What are the requirements?
EEC Magenta makes a selection based on the following criteria:
- the business strategy of your company is complete and the business model has the potential to scale on foreign markets;
- the company you represent is managed by a team of experienced entrepreneurs with business experience;
- your product or service is highly innovative;
- your target market has potential for growth;
- you know the legal environment and current regulatory risks;
- the scale of financial needs is profitable in relation to the quality of the company's financial forecasts.
What are the rstages?
If you want to apply to the fund, prepare a pitch or teaser describing your project and send it to: [email protected].
If your project has an above-average development potential and is part of the investment strategy specified above, the fund team will contact you for additional information. In the first stage of negotiations, am NDA is signed. If you receive an invitation, you will be asked to prepare a strategic presentation –next, the compliance and du diligence process will be conducted. The next stage is signing a term-sheet agreement containing the initial valuation of your company. This agreement will also determine the business terms of the transaction. Final stage is legal, financial and tax due diligence as well as the investment agreement negotitations.
The fund not only invests capital in companies, but also is actively involved in increasing the value of each project . Startups are prepared by the fund for sale to a professional investor or another round of financing.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day