Program duration:31 March 2023
For whom:legal persons, academic teams
Industry:IT, ICT, medicine, public health, smart city, transport
Financing amount:consultancy services
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in the program will allow you to get:
- verification of the concept of your business by experienced professionals who support innovative enterprises in their daily life;
- the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive incubation program, thanks to which you will develop your project and prepare it for the market;
- assistance of Incubation Manager;
- access to industry experts, scientists, other entrepreneurs, representatives of the VC investor community and business angels;
- access to a wide range of basic services (organizational support, work space, mentoring, accounting services, legal services, tax consultancy, basic marketing support or access to workshops in the field of public speaking, preparation of pitch decks) and specialist (incl. business models, idea verification, financing possibilities or development services of MVP);
- the opportunity to develop a model of cooperation and real business scenarios;
- the opportunity to use the Design Sprint workshops, aimed to develop an individual development path of your idea;
- the opportunity to participate in Roadmap Execution meetings, during which you will learn the entire support ecosystem;
- the opportunity to participate in Demo Day meetings for potential external partners (VC, corporate partners, business angels, etc.).
What are the requirements?
In order to participate in the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- your project is innovative and meets the indicated on the dedicated website;
- on the day of signing the incubation agreement, you must have a limited company;
- your idea is not involved in any business activity.
Starting Platform offer is addressed primarily to individuals and research teams interested in starting a business in Eastern Poland, whose projects are part of the industry specialization of the Unicorn Hub platform.
What are the stages?
Starting Platform Unicorn Hub will conduct eight rounds of the incubation program. Applications for subsequent rounds can be submitted via PARP Generator Wniosków.
The timeline is as follows:
1st round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.01-3.02.2019;
- incubation program: 01.03-30.06.2019
2nd round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.06-31.08.2019;
- incubation program: 01.03-30.06.2019
3rd round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.12-29.02.2020;
- incubation program: 01.03-30.06.2020.
4th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.06-31.08.2020;
- incubation program: 01.09-31.12.2020.
5th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.12.2020-28.02.2021;
- incubation program: 01.03-30.06.2021.
6th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.06-31.08.2021;
- incubation program: 01.09-31.12.2021.
7th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.12.2021-28.02.2022;
- incubation program: 01.03-30.06.2022.
8th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01.06-31.08.2022;
- incubation program: 01.09-31.12.2022.
If you submit your application, it will be subject to a comprehensive assessment and a verfication process of your team's potential as well as the evaluation of its motivation and commitment will be conducted. Panel of Experts will process evaluation in two stages:
- selection of 30 projects from 150 applications (for each round), which will be invited to Selection Days;
- selection of 20 projects (for each round) resulted from in-depth evaluation carried out during Selection Days.
The further decision is made based on the assessment of the materials you have sent and an interview. Selected startups that fulfill the formal criteria will be invited for the interview.
The final decision on qualification for the next stage is made on the basis of verification of work progress (in accordance with reports provided by final beneficiaries) and recommendations of the Incubation Manager.
- Polska Fundacja Ośrodków Wspomagania Rozwoju Gospodarczego „OIC Poland”
- Wyższa Szkoła Ekonomii i Innowacji w Lublinie;
- Centrum Medyczne "Sanitas";
- Powiatowe Centrum Zdrowia w Opolu Lubelskim;
- Miejski Zakład Komunalny;
- Vena Art;
- KLS Partners;
- Krakowski Park Technologiczny;
- Pracodawcy Lubelszczyzny "Lewiatan";
- Summer Agency;
- MBM Venture.
Polska Fundacja Ośrodków Wspomagania Rozwoju Gospodarczego „OIC Poland”
81 710 46 30
794 days for application
You will be directed to Generator Wniosków PARP
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day