Program duration:31 August 2023
For whom:legal persons, academic teams
Industry:ICT, ecoenergy, food
Financing type:consultancy services
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in the program will allow you to get:
- verification of the concept of your business by experienced professionals who support innovative enterprises in their daily life;
- the opportunity to participate in a comprehensive incubation program, thanks to which you will develop your project and prepare it for the market;
- assistance of Incubation Manager;
- access to industry experts, scientists, other entrepreneurs, representatives of the VC investor community and business angels;
- access to a wide range of basic services (organizational support, work space, mentoring, accounting services, legal services, tax consultancy, basic marketing support or access to workshops in the field of public speaking, preparation of pitch decks) and specialist (incl. business models, idea verification, financing possibilities or development services of MVP);
- the opportunity to develop a model of cooperation and real business scenarios;
- the opportunity to take part in international economic missions, trades and exibitions;
- the opportunity to participate in Startup Weekend;
- the opportunity to participate in Time of Heros – summarizing meeting with external partners (VC, corporate partners, business angels, etc.).
What are the requirements?
Starting Platform offer is addressed primarily to individuals and research teams interested in starting a business in Eastern Poland, whose projects are part of the industry specialization of Start-up Heroes platform.
In order to participate in the program, you must meet the following requirements:
- your project is innovative;
- on the day of signing the incubation agreement, you must have a limited company;
- your idea is not involved in any business activity.
The platform is lookung for people who at the time of joining the project are under 35 years of age.
What are the stages?
Starting Platform Start-up Heroes will conduct eight rounds of the incubation program. Applications for subsequent rounds can be submitted via PARP Generator Wniosków.
The timeline is as follows:
1st round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01-03.2019;
- incubation program: 01.04-30.09.2019
2nd round of incubation:
- recruitment: 10-20.2019;
- incubation program: 01.01-30.06.2020
3rd round of incubation:
- recruitment: 07-09.2020;
- incubation program: 01.10.2020-31.03.2021
4th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 04-06.2021;
- incubation program: 01.07-31.12.2021.
5th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 01-03 2022;
- incubation program: 01.04-30.09.2022.
6th round of incubation:
- recruitment: 10-12.2022;
- incubation program: 01.01-30.06.2023.
Applications that will be received electronically will be verified by the qualification committee on an ongoing basis. The initial assessment is based on formal and substantive verification. Projects that will be subject to the assessment of innovation experts will be qualified for the next stage. The decision of qualification to the incubation program is made on the basis of the incubation application and information obtained from the startup during the expert panel.
About 132 start-ups at various stages of development – from the moment of registering the activity to creating the MVP (the minimum viable product) will be qualified to the next stage for the incubation process.
Gmina Olsztyn / Olsztyński Park Naukowo-Technologiczny
- Gmina Miasto Ełk / Park Naukowo-Technologiczny w Ełku;
- AgriTech Hub;
- BP Seed Fund;
- Business Supporter;
- Doradztwo Finansowe Podatki Edward Tomczyk Kancelaria Biegłego Rewidenta;
- ELTEL Networks Energetyka;
- Fundacja Science Point;
- Instytut Przedsiębiorczości i Nowych Technologii;
- Kancelaria Księgowa Paweł Czerwiński;
- Lege Artis Jarosław Karwowski Kancelaria Radcy Prawnego;
- Gdańsk University of Technology
- Pomorska Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna;
- Pro-commerce Maciej Kasperowicz;
- "SPRINT" SPÓŁKA AKCYJNA;
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn;
- Zakład Mięsny "Wierzejki" J.M. Zdanowscy;
- Institute of Animal Reproduction and Food Research of Polish Academy of Sciences.
Olsztyn / Olsztyński Park Naukowo-Technologiczny
Jana Pawła II 1,
(89) 527 31 11
The application process has ended
You will be directed to Generator Wniosków PARP
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day