Starting Platform: Hub of Talents 2
Program duration:until 30 June 2023
For whom:individuals, scientific/academic teams
Industry:metal and mechanical engineering, IT/ICT
Financing amount:support in the form of advisory services
What should you know?
- Startup Platform –- Hub of Talents 2 supports the development of innovative businesses, including core and professional services, through a comprehensive incubation programme
- You will gain knowledge in the area of the process of building and developing your own company and work out a profitable market model, as well as learn about the course of the investment process and establish valuable business contacts
- The programme is aimed primarily at students, innovators and creative people with entrepreneurial potential who intend to set up their own companies and implement their own ideas in Eastern Poland
- The Start-up platform will include a total of 270 start-ups in its incubation programme
By participating in the programme, you will gain:
• verification of your business concept by experienced professionals who support innovative enterprises in their development on a daily basis;
• the possibility to participate in a comprehensive incubation programme, thanks to which you will develop your project and prepare it to enter the market;
• support for the evaluation of possibilities to commercialise innovative ideas, evaluation of research works, level of accessibility to the market, as well as protection of intellectual and industrial property;
• providing support at the stage of creating and managing an innovative company, acquiring funds for innovation and technology development, and providing training in preparing a proper investor presentation and public speaking;
• care of the Incubation Manager, coordinating the incubation process from the side of the Startup Platform;
• access to a network of industry experts, technology companies and international contacts;
• access to a wide range of basic and specialist services;
• the possibility of using creative and coworking spaces such as Centroom, Transfer room or Base Lab;
• the opportunity to participate in international trade fairs, exhibitions and trade missions, including a trip to Silicon Valley, during which meetings will be held with representatives of VC funds and potential business partners;
• participation in trainings in the field of public speaking, modern marketing methods and building relationships with investors;
• participation in Demoday meetings and educational sessions, conferences and trainings dedicated to the start-up environment.
What are the requirements?
To participate in the programme, you must meet the following requirements:
• Your project is characterised by product innovation;
• On the day you sign the contract, you have an incorporated company;
• Your idea cannot be the subject of an existing business.
The offer of the Startup Platform is addressed to individuals and scientific teams interested in starting a business in Eastern Poland, whose projects fit into the industry specialisation of the Hub of Talents 2 platform. The preferred originators are people under 35 years old at the time of joining the project.
What are the stages?
The call for applications will be continuous and will last until 30.11.2022
The Hub of Talents 2 platform includes eight incubation rounds - lasting from three to eight months.
Planned schedule of activities
• recruitment: 29.03. - 23.05.2019;
• incubation programme: 06. - 12.2019
• recruitment: 24.05. - 30.11.2019;
• incubation programme: 01. - 06.2020
• recruitment: 01.12.2019 - 31.05.2020;
• Incubation programme: 07. - 12.2020
• recruitment: 01.06. - 30.11.2020;
• incubation programme: 01. - 06.2021
• recruitment: 01.12.2020 - 30.05.2021;
• incubation programme: 07 - 12.2021
• recruitment: 01.06. - 30.11.2021;
• incubation programme: 01. - 06.2022
• recruitment: 01.12.2021 - 30.05.2022;
• incubation programme: 07. - 12.2022
• recruitment: 01.06. - 30.11.2022;
• incubation programme: 01. - 06.2023
Applications received electronically will be evaluated by Platform staff on an ongoing basis. Initial assessment concerns meeting the formal criteria of the programme and the decision on admission will be made on the basis of the score received after the incubation application stage and the interview with the Panel of Experts.
The incubation programme will cover a total of 270 startups at various stages of development – from business registration to MVP (minimum version of product) creation.
• City of Białystok – Bialystok Science and Technology Park
• Industrial Park Łomża Sp. z o.o;
• Bialystok University of Technology;
• Polish-American Cooperation Council Association for Poland-U.S. Cooperation in the field of development of economic exchange, scientific cooperation and technology development;
• Centre for Promotion of Innovation and Development;
• Effective Sp. z o.o.;
• Infini Seed Sp. z o.o.;
• Kancelaria Radców Prawnych Iwaniuk, Rola-Pawłow Sp.p.;
• Gogler Brzeziński Suszko Sp.j.
Białostocki Park Naukowo-Technologiczny
ul. Żurawia 71,
tel: +48 534 653 001
Important documentsTerms and Conditions of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Incubation Contract for Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Criteria of formal assessment of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Criteria of professional assessment of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents Website of Starting Platform: Hub of Talents
23 days for application
You will be redirected to PARP's website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day