Financing amount:up to PLN 800,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Starting Platform: Connect is an acceleration programme within the scope of which you can obtain:
- Aid in creating an MVP and its testing on the market;
- Access to free office space in Lublin, Zamość, Świdnik or Tarnobrzeg;
- A supervisor for the duration of the programme who will help you prepare an individual incubation plan along with milestones and business goals;
- Free legal and accounting services as well as tax advice;
- Support of mentors from Poland and abroad;
- Technical and technological support;
- Aid in managing a company and developing a business model;
- Support in developing a company strategy, research and analysis of the market; defining the target group and its needs;
- Help in creating the name, trademark, corporate identity and graphic materials supporting sales;
- Final report of the acceleration that can be used for preparing a subsidy application;
- The “Business Benefit” card that provides discounts at programme partners in Lublin;
- Priority in recruiting children to a day care, pre-school or school;
- Discounts for local transport tickets;
- Local tax reliefs;
- Participation in two-week programmes entitled “Boss” and “VC path”.
- Recommendation to use project subsidy up to the amount of PLN 800,000.00 within sub-measure 1.1.2 PO PW *.
* Positive recommendation depends on your involvement and execution of defined milestones and business goals during the entire incubation programme.
What are the requirements?
Within the Connect Platform, 70 projects will be supported. To access it you have to meet the following conditions:
- You need to be at least 35 years old on the day of submitting the application;
- You have to own the sole right to the submitted project without any limitations;
- The submitted idea cannot be a subject of your current business activity;
- Your submission (project) must pass a formal and professional verification.
During the assessment, those ideas will be preferred which meet the needs of regional intelligent specialisations, common for at least two Provinces in Eastern Poland.
The detailed requirements can be found in the Terms and Conditions or on the website of the Starting Platforms – Connect Platform. The list of common areas of intelligent specialisations of Provinces in Eastern Poland can be found here.
What are the stages?
Recruitment to the programme takes place at least once a month. If you want to apply to the programme you have to fill out the application form and submit it through the website of Starting Platforms.
Your idea will be formally assessed by means of the “zero-one method”. Failing to meet at least one criterion will make your application automatically rejected.
The professional assessment is composed of three stages:
- Initial assessment of an expert who will verify the business aspects of your idea;
- Kick-off session workshops where you will work on the details of your business assumptions and preparing a project presentation (concept pitch);
- Presenting your idea before a committee assessing business ideas.
The best ideas will be qualified to take part in the acceleration programme.
If you are accepted to join the Programme:
- You have to establish a sp. z o.o. partnership (electronic mode is preferred via the website of the Ministry of Justice) within 14 days from acceptance;
- Accept and sign the Terms and Conditions of the Programme and the Non-Disclosure Agreement as well as the Acceleration Programme Contract.
Contracts are identical for all participants and they are not subject of negotiations.
During the acceleration programme you can take part in six 2-day workshops in the following scope:
- Work on the idea by means of the lean canvas method and canvas business model;
- Managing the company and HR, team-building, management and leadership, UX;
- Project estimation, preparing for meetings with investors, crowdfunding;
- Branding, marketing, sales and entry onto foreign markets;
- Legal aspects of company management, finance, accounting and negotiations.
Additionally, during the programme, you can participate in various meetings and events which are organised within the scope of the Connect Platform.
You will have access to an assigned supervisor who will help you prepare an individual acceleration plan, define milestones and KPIs that you want to achieve.
Within the programme, you can also take part in two proprietary programmes:
- “Boss” – job shadowing type of internship. For two weeks, you will become an assistant to the president, CEO or another person in the management at a selected corporation. During the internship, you will learn the reality of working in a decision-making role, acquire valuable business relations and gain new experience.
- “VC Path” – selected projects will obtain additional support in developing relations with potential investors (VC funds).
The acceleration programme ends with a Demo Day when you can present the results of your work performed for months to a committee.
The committee may issue a positive recommendation for the top projects to be eligible for a subsidy in the amount of up to PLN 800,000 within sub-measure 1.1.2 PO PW.
Starting Platform Project: Connect is financed with European Union funds within the scope of the European Regional Development Fund. The project is executed within the scope of sub-measures 1.1.1 and 1.1.2 of Operational Programme Eastern Poland 2014-2020.
- Lubelski Park Naukowo-Technologiczny S.A.
- Sephora Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- Lublin Region Development Foundation;
- Tarnobrzeska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A.;
- Netrix Group Sp. z o.o.;
- Alter Sp. z o.o.;
- Regionalny Park Przemysłowy ŚWIDNIK Sp. z o.o.;
- Polski Inkubator Technologii i Biznesu Sp. z o.o.;
- Park Naukowo-Technologiczny TECHNOPARK GLIWICE Sp. z o.o.;
- Closed Investment Fund Venture;
- SPEEDUP INVESTMENTS LI GROUP SP. Z O. O.;
- Local Governments: Local Government of the following towns: Lublin, Zamość and the Province of Lublin.
Lubelski Park Naukowo -Technologiczny S.A.
ul. Bohdana Dobrzańskiego 3,
Important documentsTerms and Conditions of Starting Platform: Connect Website of Starting Platform Connect
The application process has ended
You will be redirected to PARP's website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day