SpeedUp Energy Innovation
End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at growth stage
Industry:digitalisation, energy, electromobility, big data, Industry 4.0
Financing amount:from PLN 2 to 16 mln
What should you know?
- The size of the fund amounts to PLN 100 million, and the investment ticket is a up to PLN 16 million
- The fund supports primarily the development of R&D projects
What will you gain?
SpeedUp Energy Innovation was established thanks to the partnership of PGE Ventures, PFR Ventures, National Center for Research and Development (NCBR) and SpeedUp Group. The fund invests in startups at growth, commercialization and expansion phase, within the area of interest of the PGE Capital Group. Thanks to the cooperation with the fund, you gain funding up to PLN 16 million for a single investment, and a reliable partner who will support your business.
Additionally, your company may benefit from:
- substantive support of the experienced SpeedUp Group team and access to their extensive network of contacts, built over the years of operation;
- easier access to Polish and foreign investors and contractors, including the members of the Energy Innovation Platform and the fund's team;
- comprehensive assistance in conducting your business from the initial stage to international expansion and global growth;
- communication with other portfolio companies from the network created by the fund – you can also participate in organized thematic workshops and meetings during which you can exchange knowledge and know-how with other teams;
- PGE infrastructure, including power plants, mines, heat and power plants, distribution assets and customer service systems.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with SpeedUp Energy Innovation, your project need to be in line with the areas of technological interest of the fund and meet the following requirements:
- the developed technology should be innovative and create added value for potential users;
- projects must generate revenues from operations, and capital requirements should be allocated to market expansion;
- the target market should not be limited to one country, and the demand for a product or service should be thoroughly and extensively verified;
- a business model is verified and convincing – it will prove the durability of the project and will show advantage points over the competition.
What are the stages?
If you want to apply to the fund, prepare a presentation of your project and send it to the e-mail address: email@example.com. If you do not have your own materials, you can use the forms prepared by the fund, which are available on the dedicated website.
If the project is evaluated successfully, you will receive an invitation to a meeting in order to present your idea and discuss it with the fund. Further steps will depend on the investment decision - regardless of the decision, you will receive feedback with a few hints and reflections on the project.
You will be directed to SpeedUp Energy Innovation
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day