For whom:micro-, small and medium enterprises
Financing amount:up to PLN 200,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
As part of the project, you will receive funding up to PLN 200,000. Thanks to the support, you can cover the costs connected with:
- expert consultancy services, e.g. marketing or legal, necessary to develop a strategy for expansion of your product, service or technology for a selected foreign market;
- acquiring skills and practical information in the context of the development of your business abroad;
- gathering knowledge and improvement of the expansion model
- and you will have an opportunity to use the space of Foreign Trade Offices of Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH).
What are the requirements?
Program is dedicated to micro, small and medium entrepreneurs:
- with a high potential of internalization of their products, service or technology;
- whose activity is part of National Smart Specializations (KIS);
- who are planning expansion to one of the following foreign markets:
- South Korea;
- United Arab Emirates;
- Saudi Arabia;
- the Republic of South Africa;
Grants may also be obtained by innovators, who are searching for foreign partners to conduct R&D projects as well as external financing sources for this activity.
What are the stages?
From 24 September until 9 November you can submit an application in the second round. Current call is concentrated on China, Japan and Vietnam markets.
In order to apply for the program, you need to submit an application in Electronic Service System, which you can access by clicking on the "Apply" button.
Your application will be subjected to a two-step assessment: formal and expert. If it is evaluated positively, you will be invited to sign a grant agreement and you will start actively working on the strategy of entering the foreign market of your choice.
Program is divided into following components:
- Domestic stage – as part of this stage you will take part in a 3-day seminar, during which you will prepare a preliminary version of the expansion strategy for the selected foreign market.
- Individual consultations with experts aimed at concluding the final strategy.
- Foreign stage – at this stage you will visit Foreign Trade Office conducted by PAIH and you start implementing the strategy on the target market.
Please note, that at every stage of program you will receive substantive support of external experts and representatives of PAIH Head Office and Foreign Trade Offices – both during the relations with local business partners, as well as within the so-called post-project care.
The initiative will be implemented until 2023.
Important documentsTerms and Conditions
710 days for application
You will go to PAIH's website: paih.gov.pl
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day