Program duration:December - November 2019
For whom:foreign startups
Financing amount:up to PLN 250,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Startup Hub Poland consists of investment managers, analysts, scientists and managers of VC funds and incubators who cooperate on projects selected by the Foundation. While selecting the projects, Startup Hub Poland considers competences, needs of a startup and availability of experts in Poland.
Participation in the program will give you:
- a dedicated patron for each team who help you with the organization of work and meetings;
- soft-landing – support in registering company in Poland, training in Polish business law, accommodation, dedicated VISA track for non-EU citizens;
- the possibility of cooperation with technology partners and leading companies both in Poland and in the world;
- business and technical consultancy at every level with the participation of experienced entrepreneurs and mentors from outside Poland;
- networking opportunities with representatives of mentors, investors, industry, companies, business, academia and public administration;
- chance to participate in Demo Day,
- the opportunity to receive an invitation as one of the three finalists of the Grande Finale program, which aims to meet the best startups with the media, representatives of the accelerator, PARP, government administration, mentors and program partners;
- corporate tie-ups – meetings with corporations and further industry partners.
What are the requirements?
If you want to participate in Poland Prize program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- your team consists of two up to four members;
- at least one of its founders comes from outside Poland;
- at least 50% of shares in the company belong to the founders or members of the team from outside Poland;
- you have proof of concept for your idea;
- your team is ready to respond to the technical challenges set by the partners (technology recipients) of the accelerator.
Both companies and academic teams can apply to the program. Your chances of acceleration will increase if your project responds to one of the challenges identified by Space3ac partners.
What are the stages?
Applications to the program are held as part of next two editions:
- 2nd edition: 1 December – 28 February 2019;
- 3rd edition: 1 April – 31 May 2019.
If your team successfully passes the recruitment process you will also get:
- support before the acceleration in the form of an organizational meeting and then participation in: industry conferences, meetings with representatives of specific industry sector, or with future mentors;
- information on entities that can provide specialized support at the stage of establishing and then running a business – you will be able to use the assistance of accountants, lawyers, consulting employees or public administration.
The application process has ended
You will be directed to startuphub.pl
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day