End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at comercialization and expansion stage
Industry:Industry 4.0, IoT, BioTech
Financing amount:PLN 5-20 milion
What should you know?
- The size of the fund amounts to PLN 81 milion and the investment ticket is PLN 5-20 milion
- Montis Capital supports companies entering “the valley of death”
- The fund invests in the co-investment model along with private investors – involved in selected projects on a "deal-by-deal" basis
What will you gain?
Montis Capital invests primarily in innovative, technological companies. The activity comprises of stocking shares or rights to shares in companies at growth and expansion stage in exchange for funds allocated for development and substantive support. The fund plays a special role in the investment market, because it recapitalizes companies entering “the valley of death”. This is the stage that affects companies too large to finance their operations from the money obtained from investors, investing smaller amounts, and at the same time – their size and financial results do not allow them to get a loan and enter the stock exchange.
Cooperation with Montis Capital will give you an opportunity to obtain:
- financing of up to PLN 20 million;
- substantive support of an experienced fund team – with various competences in conducting business – from the point of view of SMEs, corporations, VC funds and the capital market;
- a partner supporting the development of your business - focused on open and honest relationships with the companies;
- access to external consultants and professionals;
- access to a network of private investors who bring expert knowledge, business contacts,
- and additionally access to capital and other resources necessary to build the long-term value of your company.
What are the requirements?
The fund is looking for companies that have proof of concept (with or without revenues) and want to raise capital for commercialization, enter the market or expand. The investment strategy of the fund includes the following criteria that a company needs to meet:
- an experienced team of founder, involved in the project;
- a scalable business model that generates a sustainable competitive advantage;
- innovation of developed technology;
- company operates in growth markets;
- company's valuation based on rational premises.
What are the stages?
Montis is actively looking for interesting investment projects. If you would like to cooperate with the fund, fill in a short form on the dedicated website or send a presentation describing your project to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If your idea is in the area of interest, you will receive a development plan and an exit strategy. Simultaneously, private investors will be appointed to the project on the basis of appropriate skills and industry experience, which the investment is recommended for. In addition, the due diligence process of your company is carried out. After signing the investment agreement, Montis includes a minority stake of shares with the assumption of exit from the investment within 5-7 years. During the cooperation, the fund monitors and supervises the growth of your company and its goals.
You will be directed to contact form
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day