Program duration:6 months
For whom:firms at MVP stage
Industry:commerce, business intelligence, renewable energy, sales, logistic,
Financing amount:up to PLN 160,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in Startup Spark will give you:
- Support up to PLN 160,000;
- Expert services worth PLN 40,000;
- A job in Łódź and in the eco-system of 150 companies;
- Work in the venture building model with experienced mentors;
- Possibility of remote work;
- Access to experts, mentors and employees of large companies;
- Advice and mentor support that will help you minimise causes of frequent failures related to development of a start-up and its further functioning;
- Access to knowledge of production teams with experience in implementing products onto the market and their commercialisation;
- Work on your solution with experienced production teams of partnership companies and recognised mentors.
Participation in the Programme is free.
What are the requirements?
To join the Programme you have to take part in one of the recruitments and meet the following conditions:
- Develop a project that meets the needs of National Intelligent Specialisations targeted at the following industries: commerce, business intelligence, industry, optimization, extraction, production, renewable energy, distribution, sales, logistics, B2B commerce;
- Have a solution prototype that can be implemented at a big company;
- Have the ownership title to the project that you are submitting, and until the documents are signed, you will need to create a limited liability partnership (sp. z o. o.); or
- Be a part of a company with the status of a micro enterprise or a small enterprise that is not listed on a stock exchange;
- Own a company that has been functioning for less than 5 years and which was not created as a result of a merger and in which a division of income has not been completed.
Acceleration place: Łódź
Full list of participation conditions can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
What are the stages?
Within this project, there will be two rounds of the acceleration programme. The duration of one round is approximately 6 months:
1st round: February 2017 – November 2017;
2nd round: November 2017 – March 2018
SCHEDULE AND COURSE OF RECRUITMENT
- Recruitment start – recruitment to particular editions of the accelerator takes place through an active submission form.
- Recruitment end – recruitment lasts approximately one month.
- Formal and professional assessment – checking the formal criteria of the submitted projects, such as legal status, compliance with the National Intelligent Specialisations.
- Concluding a contract – formal acceptance of a team to the acceleration programme, granting the first financing instalment.
- Acceleration start – starting works within the Programme.
If you are accepted to join the Programme:
- During acceleration, verification will be completed while your project will be adjusted to the needs of partners;
- You will start work on the pilot implementation at selected partners;
- During Demo Day, you can present your solution and work results in the accelerator to a broader audience;
- The top 20 teams will obtain financing for their ideas.
The accelerator was created within the scope of the ScaleUP contest organised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, which is the first project of the government Programme entitled “Start In Poland”.
- Łódzka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A.
- Procter & Gamble DS Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- Albea Poland Sp. z o.o.;
- Polskie Radio – Regionalna Rozgłośnia w Łodzi „Radio Łódź S.A.”;
- Wielton S.A.;
- PGE Polska Grupa Energetyczna S.A.
Łódzka Specjalna Strefa Ekonomiczna S.A.
Ks. Biskupa Wincentego Tymienieckiego 22 G
mobile + 48 607 779 755
tel. (42) 275 50 58
Important documentsStartup Spark Accelerator Website
The application process has ended
Send an e-mail
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day