End of applications:continuous recruitment
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Thanks to its experience, the PAIH team will help you make the best decisions regarding foreign expansion of your company.
You can benefit from support at various investment stages:
- Analytical support – you will receive support in selecting attractive locations with an assessment of the opportunity for executing the investment;
- Strategic support – you will receive support in verifying development directions of your choice and find out how to finance your investments using the instruments of the Polish Development Fund Group and also how to benefit from aid from foreign investment programmes;
- Direct support in cooperation with foreign entities – within a study tour, you will see the countries and investment areas of your interest as well as the local culture, legal system and the innovation ecosystem. You will also find out what type of support is offered by a government of a given country to businesses such as yours.
The PAIH team will also ensure further support within the scope of the planned activities after the investment is made.
What are the requirements?
If you would like to apply for PAIH aid, you have to:
- Have a detailed project of a foreign investment;
- Have a business plan for your investment;
- Employ managing staff for executing the project.
Aid is offered to young innovative companies as well as medium and large enterprises.
Due to the individual character of the projects, it is recommended to contact the Polish Investment and Trade Agency directly.
What are the stages?
In each case the procedure varies and the detailed plan is defined on the basis of the provided information and defined needs of the participants.
If you manage a start-up you can benefit from an individual studio visit at a selected location. Within the scope of a three-day trip, you will learn the local infrastructure and find out about the best practices of entering a given market. You will also develop a network of local contacts and check information about the available grants as well as legal, marketing and HR-related aspects.
At the end of such a visit, PAIH will prepare a report that summarises the study tour. Each of such tours has to be covered with your own funds.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day