Legal Aid for Startups
For whom:micro-, small and medium enterprises
Financing amount:PLN 20,000
What should you know?
- You will receive individual legal advice during negotiations regarding terms and analysis of an investment agreement
- Up to PLN 20,000 of financing per one firm
What will you gain?
Within the programme, you can obtain individual legal advice during negotiations of terms and analysis of an investment agreement.
You can apply to take part in the programme several times. Remember, that the amount of aid for one entrepreneur cannot exceed PLN 20,000.
What are the requirements?
You can apply to the programme, if:
- You are a micro-, small or medium enterprise;
- You conduct business in Poland;
- Your company has been on the market for less than three years;
- You are at the stage of concluding an investment agreement and you have a document that confirms establishment of an initial relation with an investor.
To take part in the programme, you do not need to make a financial contribution of your own.
What are the stages?
Applications will be accepted on an on-going basis until the funds last or until 15 October 2018.
Apply to the programme via Generator Wniosków. You can access the Generator by clicking on the "Apply" button.
Your application will be verified within seven days of its submission in the Application Generator. If the application is incomplete or filled out incorrectly, you will receive a message with a request to supplement or clarify the information contained in it.
The list of applications that passed the verification process will be published on the website of Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
You will be invited to sign an agreement, if:
- Your application is listed as a recommended application
- and the available funds have not been exhausted.
Advice services will be provided by contractors selected by Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
If you would like to submit another application in the programme, remember that you can only do it after the previous support ends or after your previous application is rejected.
Department of Development Services of the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development
Important DocumentsRegulamin konkursu Wzór formularza wniosku Instrukcja wypełniania wniosku Kryteria wyboru
The application process has ended
You will be redirected to PARP's Generator Wniosków website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day