Krakowski Park Technologiczny Sp. z o.o. – KPT Scale UP Accelerator
Program duration:6 months
Industry:Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, smart city
Financing amount:up to PLN 250,000
What should you know?
- Get the necessary funds for the development of the project from the area of industrial IoT, industry 4.0, smart city
- The opportunity to cooperate with such companies as Astor, Protech, ES-SYSTEM or Fideltronik
- Participation in the program is free of charge
What will you gain?
Participation in KPT Scale UP will give you:
- Support up to PLN 200,000;
- PLN 50,000 for expert services;
- Access to office space in Krakow;
- Work in the Living Lab methodology, i.e. “Method of co-creation and design of products with involvement of end users”;
- Access to experts, mentors and employees of large companies;
- Support in building an efficient sales process and distribution channels;
- Tests and pilot implementation at selected partners.
Participation in the Programme is free.
What are the requirements?
To join the KPT Scale UP Accelerator you have to take part in one of the recruitments and meet the following conditions:
- You are in the process of developing a project meeting the needs of the National Intelligent Specialisations;
- Your product resolves problems in the area of Industrial IoT, Industry 4.0, Smart City;
- You have a prototype of a B2B product solution or service (MVP);
- You can involve a management employee (preferable C-Level) or one of the company founders in the entire programme;
- Until the documents are signed, you will need to create a limited liability partnership (sp. z o. o.); or
- You represent a company with the status of a micro enterprise or a small enterprise that is not listed on a stock exchange,
- You develop a product within a company that has been functioning for less than 5 years and which was not created as a result of a merger and in which a division of income has not been completed.
Acceleration place: Kraków
What are the stages?
Within this project, there will be two rounds of the acceleration programme. The duration of each round is approximately 6 months:
1st round: February 2017 – August 2017;
2nd round: August 2017 – February 2018
SCHEDULE AND COURSE OF RECRUITMENT
- Recruitment start – recruitment to particular editions of the accelerator takes place through an active submission form.
- Recruitment end – recruitment lasts approximately 6 weeks.
- Formal and professional assessment – checking the formal criteria of the submitted projects, such as legal status, compliance with the National Intelligent Specialisations.
- Concluding a contract – formal acceptance of a team to the acceleration programme, granting the first financing instalment.
- Acceleration start – starting works within the Programme.
If you are accepted to join the Programme:
- For 13 weeks you will work on your idea and its further development as well as pilot implementation at one of the accelerator's partners at the seat of the Krakow Technology Park;
- At the end of the Programme, you will present the results of your work during Demo Day, which will be attended by the accelerator partners, representatives of investment funds and potential customers.
The accelerator was created within the scope of the ScaleUP contest organised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, which is the first project of the government Programme entitled “Start In Poland”.
- Krakowski Park Technologiczny Sp. z o.o.
- Grupa EC Sp. z o.o.;
- Międzynarodowy Port Lotniczy im. Jana Pawła II Kraków-Balice Sp. z o.o.;
- Astor Sp. z o.o.;
- Protech Sp. z o.o.;
- ES-SYSTEM S.A.;
- Fideltronik S.A.;
- SYNTAJ S.A.;
- SUPERSNOW S.A.;
- OKNOPLAST Sp. z o.o.;
- radionika Sp. z o.o.
Krakowski Park Technologiczny Sp. z o.o.
Bartosz Józefowski – Accelerator Coordinator
tel. (12) 640 19 40
The application process has ended
Send an e-mail
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day