End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage
Industry:e-commerce tech, SaaS, fintech, blockchain, eco-mobility
Financing amount:PLN 0,5 - 4 mln
What should you know?
What will you gain?
The fund offers financial support from PLN 0.5 million to PLN 4 million for the development of innovative projects.
Thanks to the experience gathered by the representatives of the fund during previous investments, startups will have access to the founders of such Polish companies as: Packhelp.com, AdMonks.io, Collectomate.io, Papu.io, SmartFaktor.pl and Punch-Punk.com.
Additionally, you gain a partner who follows the "Founders First" principle and think of your company’s development in long-term perspective – not only about their stake or share.
Cooperation with Kogito Ventures can give you:
- real support in reaching the right investors and building the so-called equity story during subsequent funding rounds;
- easier access to the contact network –the co-investing Business Angels and investment funds from all over Europe;
- support in financial management, modeling and financial analysis, strategic planning and team building;
- experience in the sale of companies to industry and strategic investors;
- mentoring and consulting of industry experts.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, your project need to part of the investment strategy of Kogito Ventures:
- you can prove the strong traction of the project – not necessarily in the revenue dimension, but in the ability to consistently "push things forward";
- you have a team of exceptionally committed people;
- the share structure (cap table) of the project enables subsequent VC financing rounds;
- you are working on a B2B solution in the field of widely understood new technologies, in particular in the following industries: e-commerce tech, SaaS, fintech, blockchain, eco-mobility;
- your company have development strategy and regulations against competition;
- your project is quickly scalable and has international potential.
What are the stages?
In order to apply to the fund, you need to prepare a short presentation of the project and send it to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
The presentation should include key operational and financial issues, including:
- experience of the founding team;
- the advantages of your product and/or business model;
- competitive environment;
- non-financial data to assess the traction of your project;
- financial data and measures best describing your business;
- the current shareholding structure and financial assumptions of the planned round, in particular the allocation of funds.
Note that presentation need to match all of the investment criteria listed above.
After reviewing your presentation, the fund will give you feedback about further cooperation.
Regardless of whether it will be positive or negative, you will receive feedback.
If your project meets all investment criteria, you will be asked to send additional information and receive a meeting invitation. The investment of the fund may take two forms: takeover of shares in company in which you develop your product or service, or in the form of share-based loans.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day