End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage
Industry:MarTech, FinTech, Industry 4.0
Financing amount:PLN 1-4 million
What should you know?
What will you gain?
The fund offers financial support from PLN 1-4 million for innovative projects at an early stage of development in exchange for minority shares.
Each company that belongs to KnowledgeHub portfolio may benefit from strategic, operational and financial management as well as marketing, sales and promotion support.
From the cooperation with the fund you can gain:
- facilitated access to the network of contacts including: investment funds and business angels – as well as the know-how and experience in strategic, operational, financial, marketing, sales and promotion management;
- support at every stage of development;
- help in scaling a business;
- exchange of knowledge between more than 40 portfolio companies;
- the possibility of using the services of the internal department for acquiring and accounting for EU subsidies;
- assistance from representatives of the management team with strong competences in MarTech industry and experience in developing startups.
What are the requirements?
If you want to start cooperation with the fund, your project need to be in line with the investment strategy and meet the following requirements:
- your startup is based in Poland;
- you do not need to have regular and repetitive income yet;
- the project you are developing is ready for launch and has high potential for further development;
- your solution is dedicated for MarTech, FinTech or Industry 4.0;
- you have a verified business model and a team with strong and diverse competences.
What are the stages?
If you want to discuss a possible investment, you need to send the investment presentation (pitch deck) to the fund. It should include:
- project description;
- indication of the problem and solution;
- the development stage
- and team presentation.
Additionally, the presentation should consist also characteristics of the environment and competition as well as the indication of capital needs along with the idea of planned appropriation of funds.
After reviewing your presentation, the fund will decide about further cooperation. In the case of positive evaluation, you will be invited to interview to discuss the details of your project. The next step is signing of an investment agreement.
You will be directed to KnowledgeHub
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day