Program duration:6 months
For whom:firms at MVP stage
Industry:automotive, transport, logistics, IoT, fintech, insurtech, smart clothes, healthcare
Financing amount:up to PLN 200,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in Idea Global will give you:
- Support up to PLN 200,000;
- PLN 50,000 for expert services;
- advice and mentoring in the scope of: finance, management, technology assessment; patent clearance studies, crowdfunding campaign management as well as market and competition analysis;
- Remote acceleration and cooperation via the IDEAHUB platform;
- Monthly meetings with mentors in Rzeszów;
- Access to experts, mentors, experienced advisors and employees of large companies;
- Help in organising meetings with VC funds and acquiring additional financing for the completed project;
- Work on a project within one of four area-specific paths:
Participation in the Programme is free.
What are the requirements?
To join the Programme you have to take part in one of the recruitments and meet the following conditions:
- You are in the process of developing a project meeting the needs of the National Intelligent Specialisations, primarily solutions in the area of: automotive, transport, logistics, Internet of Things, fintech, insurtech, smart clothes, healthcare;
- You can assign two people from the team to cooperate with Idea Global;
- You have at least a prototype of the solution that resolves problems of large companies and business partners of IDEAHUB;
- Until the documents are signed, you will need to create a limited liability partnership (sp. z o. o.); or
- You represent a company with the status of a micro enterprise or a small enterprise that is not listed on a stock exchange;
- You develop a product within a company that has been functioning for less than 5 years and which was not created as a result of a merger and in which a division of income has not been completed.
Acceleration place: Rzeszów
What are the stages?
Within this project, there will be two rounds of the acceleration programme. The duration of each round is approximately 6 months:
1st round: March 2017 – November 2017;
2nd round: September 2017 – January 2018
SCHEDULE AND COURSE OF RECRUITMENT
- Recruitment start – recruitment to particular editions of the accelerator takes place through an active submission form.
- Recruitment end – recruitment lasts approximately 6 weeks.
- Formal and professional assessment – checking the formal criteria of the submitted projects, such as legal status, compliance with the National Intelligent Specialisations.
- Concluding a contract – formal acceptance of a team to the acceleration programme, granting the first financing instalment.
- Acceleration start – starting works within the Programme.
If you are accepted to join the Programme:
- You will meet mentors, partners and other participants of the Programme during 5 weekend trips to Rzeszów;
- You will verify your business assumptions and start works on the pilot implementation and adjustment of your project to the needs of the programme Partners;
- Top 20-35 projects will be selected among all submitted undertakings. These projects will be awarded with a subsidy of PLN 200,000 maximum;
- During the Demo Day, you will present the results of work in the accelerator to a bigger audience including investors, business representatives and potential customers.
The accelerator was created within the scope of the ScaleUP contest organised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, which is the first project of the government Programme entitled “Start In Poland”.
- Ideo Sp. z o.o.
- MFinanse S.A.;
- Aviva Sp. z o.o.;
- Olimp Laboratories Sp. z o.o.;
- Kirchoff Automotive S.A.;
- Autosan S.A.;
- Netia S.A.;
- Arcus & Romet Sp. z o.o;
- Orange S.A.;
- Wasko S.A.;
- SPAR Polska S.A.;
- Capgeminy Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- Port Lotniczy Jasionka;
- Resdrob Sp. z o.o.;
- Sephora Polska Sp. z o.o.;
- Mbank S.A.;
- PBS Bank;
- PwC Sp. z o.o.;
- Play Sp. z o.o.;
- Microsoft S.A.;
- Euler Hermes S.A.;
- Signal Iduna S.A.
Ideo Sp. z o.o.
Nad Przyrwą 13
mobile: +48 513 642 833
Important documentsTerms and Conditions of Idea Global Idea Global Acceleration Scheme FAQ
The application process has ended
Send an e-mail
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day