Program duration:6 months
For whom:firms at MVP stage
Financing amount:PLN 220,000 - PLN 250 000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Participation in Impact Poland will give you:
- Support of the project in the amount from PLN 222,000 to 250,000, of which:
- Up to PLN 200,000 is provided in the form of non-refundable financing,
- PLN 50,000 for mentoring and expert services;
- 250 hours of mentoring;
- 25 weeks of acceleration;
- Access to mentors and a broad network of business contacts;
- “Live due diligence”, which is to make it possible to complete on-going verification of the start-up progress
- Proprietary concept of a development programme, namely 4I (identification, inspiration, integration and investment);
- Working in the design thinking method and business model canvas (lean canvas).
Participation in the Programme is free.
What are the requirements?
To join the Programme you have to take part in one of the recruitments and meet the following conditions:
- You manage a project in the healthcare or agri-food industry;
- You are determined and have the necessary knowledge to execute the project;
- You have a working prototype (or are able to finish it within several months), and you need help of a large industry partners to test it and implement it onto the market;
- You project operates under a capital group registered in the Polish National Court Register that meets the following conditions:
- It has the status of a micro enterprise or a small enterprise,
- It is not listed on a stock exchange,
- It has been operating for less than 5 years,
- It was not created as a result of a merger of other companies and no division of profit was completed,
- It has the sole right to the submitted project (idea, solution, programme or another undertaking), and it has full rights to manage it,
- It does not have any capital or personal links with the Accelerator or a Large Entity (Accelerator Partners);
- Your project meets the conditions of National Intelligent Specialisations, particularly those related to the energy, raw material, healthcare and financial sectors.
Acceleration place: Toruń
What are the stages?
Within this project, there will be two rounds of the acceleration programme. The duration of one round is approximately 6 months:
1st round: 9 January 2017 – 31 January 2017;
2nd round: 17 May 2017 – 14 June 2017
SCHEDULE AND COURSE OF RECRUITMENT
- Recruitment start – recruitment to particular editions of the accelerator takes place through an active submission form.
- Recruitment end – recruitment lasts approximately two months.
- Formal and professional assessment – checking the formal criteria of the submitted projects, such as legal status, compliance with the National Intelligent Specialisations by three international judges.
- Concluding a contract – formal acceptance of a team to the acceleration programme, granting the first financing instalment.
- Acceleration start – starting works within the Programme.
If you are accepted to join the Impact Poland Accelerator, you will work according to a proprietary programme, i.e. 4I.
Stage 1 – Inauguration (one day)
During the first day, you will take part in lean canvas workshops and start work on the project in the accelerator. Within that day all necessary documents will also be signed, and a mentor will be assigned to your team.
Stage 2 – Identification (one month)
During the first month, you will work on creating an Individual Plan of Acceleration (IPA), within the scope of which project assumptions, milestones, work schedule and cost estimate will be created. The work will be performed within weekly mentoring sessions. Within that month, you will be assessed in terms of involvement, knowledge and completed work. Only the best teams will be chosen to take part in the next stage and will receive financial support guaranteed within this Programme.
Stage 3 – Inspiration (three months)
During these three months you will work daily with mentors and representatives of large companies on adjusting the idea to the business needs of a selected partner. The aim of this stage is to create a proof of concept and working on the details of the MVP so that it is ready to undergo tests.
Stage 4 – Integration (two months)
During this stage, you will verify the business hypotheses developed before. Within the scope of tests, you will verify your assumptions regarding the product and its operation, the method of sales or communication strategy. Thanks to the obtained knowledge you will be able to adjust your product to the needs of customers and users, and prepare for commercial implementation.
The accelerator was created within the scope of the ScaleUP contest organised by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, which is the first project of the government Programme entitled “Start In Poland”.
- Red Sky Sp. z o.o.
- Gospodarstwo Rolno – Hodowlane Żydowo Sp. z o.o.;
- NEUCA S.A.;
- Zakłady Mięsne Olewnik Sp. z o.o.
EXEA SMART SPACE
tel.: (56) 699 54 44
The application process has ended
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day