End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups and companies at growth stage
Industry:FinTech, PropTech, InsureTech, AI and security
Financing amount:PLN 5-20 million
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Finch Capital is an international fund operating in Amsterdam, London and Singapore, which focuses on technological innovations in the financial sector.
In addition to financing up to PLN 20 million, the fund offers:
- support in engaging new business partners and obtaining additional funds;
- help in recruiting new team members;
- support in making strategic decisions for the company;
- substantive support resulting from the unique knowledge and experience of the fund's team in: business building, foreign expansion, partnerships with financial institutions and technology companies dealing with regulations, buying other companies or leaving the investment;
- the opportunity to establish contacts with a global network of experienced specialists, technology companies and financial institutions, thanks to which you will gain access to new markets and information needed to assess the development prospects of your company on a given market.
What are the requirements?
The fund invests in companies that already generate certain revenues and conduct selection based on the following criteria:
- your team has experienced of working together in the past and its members have complementary skills;
- the product you develop is the answer to the real problem. The fund is interested in your solution to the problem – what is the source of the problem and why your solution is better and has more potential for scaling;
- your product stands out from the competition with the following features: its cost is significantly lower, and it generates positive user experience;
- you have developed a detailed business model that embraced your clients' segments, distribution channels or sales channels;
- you have clear financial requirements, company's development strategy and exit strategy.
What are the stages?
If you want to apply to the fund, prepare a pitch deck of your project and send it to: [email protected].
If your project draws the attention of the fund, you will be invited to present it in terms of vision, team, product, market strategy, use of funds or financial plan. Then, the due diligence process of your business will be carried out – next – the fund will present your project to the investment advisory committee. If your project is evaluated positively, you will sign term sheet agreement and legal due diligence process will start.
The fund is a minority shareholder and exits the investment in 5-10 years.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day