End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early and advanced stage
Industry:FinTech, ICT, e-commerce, marketplace, digital publishing, EdTech, fashion and design, ecology
Financing amount:up to PLN 4 milion
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Black Swan is a fund established and run by women with strong position in business. The fund’s strategy is to build investment potential by supporting the activities of Fundacja Przedsiębiorczości Kobiet, such as Biznes w Kobiecych Rękach.
Apart from financial support up to PLN 4 million for innovative projects at various stages of development – from the earliest to mature companies – the fund offers:
- trainings in the field of professional pitching,
- as well as easier access to the network of contacts of its representatives.
Black Swan may also provide you with support during the whole process of acquiring an investor – from the first contact to the preparation of all necessary documents and the conclusion of a contract. You will also receive assistance in reporting your progress to the investor, PFR Ventures and KNF.
Startups from BSW portfolio can also count on active support in:
- project management and development;
- creating an effective business strategy;
- developing the exit strategy and conducting the disinvestment process.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- your startup must operate in one of the following industries: FinTech, ICT, e-commerce, marketplace, digital publishing, EdTech, fashion and design, ecology and Renewable Energy Sources (RES);
- your project is at a very early, early or mature stage of development;
- you have a strong, well-coordinated team that is fully involved in the project;
- your company has above-average growth potential.
What are the stages?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, you need to prepare short presentation of the project and send it to [email protected]
After reviewing your presentation, the fund will give you feedback about further cooperation.
If your project meets all investment criteria, you will be asked to send additional information and receive a meeting invitation. The investment of the fund may take two forms: takeover of shares in company in which you develop your product or service, or in the form of share-based loans.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day