End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early and advanced stage
Industry:FinTech, ICT, e-commerce, marketplace, digital publishing, EdTech, fashion and design, ecology
Financing amount:up to PLN 4 milion
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Black Swan is a fund established and run by women with strong position in business. The fund’s strategy is to build investment potential by supporting the activities of Fundacja Przedsiębiorczości Kobiet, such as Biznes w Kobiecych Rękach.
Apart from financial support up to PLN 4 million for innovative projects at various stages of development – from the earliest to mature companies – the fund offers:
- trainings in the field of professional pitching,
- as well as easier access to the network of contacts of its representatives.
Black Swan may also provide you with support during the whole process of acquiring an investor – from the first contact to the preparation of all necessary documents and the conclusion of a contract. You will also receive assistance in reporting your progress to the investor, PFR Ventures and KNF.
Startups from BSW portfolio can also count on active support in:
- project management and development;
- creating an effective business strategy;
- developing the exit strategy and conducting the disinvestment process.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, you need to fulfil the following requirements:
- your startup must operate in one of the following industries: FinTech, ICT, e-commerce, marketplace, digital publishing, EdTech, fashion and design, ecology and Renewable Energy Sources (RES);
- your project is at a very early, early or mature stage of development;
- you have a strong, well-coordinated team that is fully involved in the project;
- your company has above-average growth potential.
What are the stages?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, you need to prepare short presentation of the project and send it to email@example.com
After reviewing your presentation, the fund will give you feedback about further cooperation.
If your project meets all investment criteria, you will be asked to send additional information and receive a meeting invitation. The investment of the fund may take two forms: takeover of shares in company in which you develop your product or service, or in the form of share-based loans.
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day