End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:startups at early stage
Industry:hardware, IoT, MedTech/HealthTech
Financing amount:PLN 1-4 milion
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Arkley Brinc VC was created thanks to the partnership of two well-known brands from hardware sector. The fund benefits from the experience of two teams: Brinc – a global network of accelerators (Hong Kong, China, Bahrain, Spain and Poland) and Arkley – VC accelerator (Poland). Their representatives have over 20 years of investment experience and a network of external partners covering over 100 contacts.
Apart from the funding in the amount of PLN 1-4 million – you can also benefit from:
- support in product development: from the MVP stage to its sale;
- assistance in the production process – thanks to Arkley Brinc VC's wide network of contacts, which includes factories and companies that make prototypes;
- facilitated contact to DFM agency in Europe, investors in Silicon Valley or Chinese producers – all within the framework of smart money;
- help in obtaining the next investment round – all Arkley portfolio companies have obtained another funding of an average value of $ 1 million, and Brinc's portfolio companies have raised $ 1.7 million in subsequent rounds;
- access to Enter China – a global production community in China.
What are the requirements?
In order to start cooperation with the fund, your project need to fulfil the following requirements:
- your company operates in: hardware, IoT (including: Internet of Medical Things), MedTech/HealthTech and is located in the EU;
- the company is at an early stage of development;
- you already have an MVP, a working prototype or a finished product;
- your company is run by an experienced team of founders.
What are the stages?
Teams that will successfully pass the initial analysis are invited to the meeting with representatives of the fund. You may be asked to provide further material for analysis.
If both parties want to establish cooperation, you can count on an investment up to PLN 3 million. Most frequently, the investment is conducted in tranches and teams that need more funds receive assistance from the co-investor.
You will go to Arkley Brinc
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day