During the training, experts who have already achieved market success will present business strategies and their practical application. They will also show also how to effectively present yourself to investors and support you in developing the skills needed in pitching. They will also assist you in finding answers to the most important questions about running your own business.
The training will take place on 10 October from 10:00 to 16:00 at the headquarters of PARP at Panska 81/83 in Warsaw. If you are interested, write to the e-mail address: [email protected].
The framework training program is as follows:
10:00 - 11:30 Successes and failures in business – success story
11:45 - 13:45 Business strategies for enterprises from which you will learn, i.a.:
- key issues of business strategies;
- examples of intelligent business strategies;
- Osterwalder's method – Business Model Canva;
- useful tools for creating business strategies
- and how to perceive your own business in terms of a business model.
14:00 - 16:00 Preparation of women's enterprises for the pitching presentation, during which you will develop your pitching skills and answer the following questions:
- Am I ready to cooperate with a business angel?
- What information does a business angel need?
- Do I need a profit and loss account?
- What should the structure of pitching presentations look like?
- How to estimate your own business and prepare an investment offer for business angels?