End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:early stage startups
Industry:deep tech, including: blockchain, DevOps, IoT, machine learning
Financing amount:PLN 1-4 million
What should you know?
- The size of the fund amounts to PLN 65 million and the investment ticket is PLN 1-4 million
- Sunfish Partners invests in Polish deep tech startups that focus on software development and B2B sales
- The fund has offices in Warsaw and Berlin
What will you gain?
Sunfish Partners is a German fund that supports Polish startups achieve success on the international market. Their offices are located in Warsaw and Berlin. Since 2001, the team has founded, supported, and financed more than 30 companies. It is available for founders 24/7, offering them support, challenging them and encouraging their further development.
The fund has significant experience in many business and finance-related fields. Apart from financial support up to PLN 4 million, they also provide an assistance in areas such as:
- refining go-to-market strategy;
- building your organization;
- optimizing your sales strategy;
- closing top follow-on investors.
What are the requirements?
To establish cooperation with the fund, you need to meet the following requirements:
- your company operates in deep tech, including: blockchain, DevOps, IoT or machine learning industry;
- it is led by an ambitious team of founders who plan global expansion;
- your business model is based on B2B sales.
What are the stages?
If you are looking for business support and you are interested in Sunfish Partners’ offer, please submit your pitch deck through a dedicated application form.
Teams which are evaluated positively, may be invited to the interview and asked to provide additional materials for the analysis.
If the cooperation starts, the next step is signing the investment agreement. Funding is usually transferred in tranches. Startups that need more funds are assisted in obtaining it with the support of a co-investor.
Go to the application form
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day