Program duration:25 - 29 November 2019
For whom:startups from Start Alliance network
Financing amount:free of charge
What should you know?
What will you gain?
The autumn “Go China” program organized by Start Alliance and StartUp AsiaBerlin aims at supporting companies which are in the process of internationalization, and at the same time, are located in the cities belonging to the Start Alliance network. Enterprises which plan to expand their operations to the Chinese market may apply to the program, if they are located in the following cities: Warsaw, New York, London, Paris, Shanghai, Tel Aviv and Vienna. In November young, innovative companies will have the opportunity to meet key players and partners in Shanghai and Shenzen – relevant to their business – as well as to find out more about Chinese startup community.
Participation in the program will allow you to:
- participate in a training on business development in China;
- engage in talks and lectures prepared by successful entrepreneurs and industry specialists;
- receive free transportation between all events included in the agenda;
- present your pitch to investors;
- establish connections with VCs, accelerators, startup CEOs and other high-ranking industry experts;
- take part in several group activities along with other startups qualified for the program.
Remember that the organizers do not cover the costs of hotels and flights.
What are the requirements?
Start Alliance: Go China program is directed to startups which are beyond the idea/prototype stage and have already successfully launched in their domestic market.
The initiative is designed for companies which are interested in:
- expanding to the Chinese market or any other Asian market;
- looking for international partners;
- seeking to raise capital internationally (especially in China);
- recruiting international teams (especially from China).
What are the stages?
Start Alliance is an initiative of Berlin and the Berlin Partner organization. It is aimed to network the most innovative cities in the world and create a platform for the flow of innovative companies. Warsaw's participation in the network is co-financed from EU funds as part of Next Step Poland project, which is implemented by three institutions from the PFR Group – Polish Development Fund, Polish Investment and Trade Agency and Polish Agency for Enterprise Development.
The application process has ended
You will be redirected to the application form
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day