For whom:startups and SMEs from Eastern Poland
Financing amount:PLN 100,000 - PLN 3 milion
What should you know?
What will you gain?
If you participate in program, you can obtain:
- financing for your project up to PLN 100,000 at the first stage;
- financing for your project up to PLN 3 million at the second stage;
- support in covering costs of consultancy services connected with design audit and design strategy.
What are the requirements?
Micro-, small or medium enterprises can participate in the program, if they fulfill the following criteria:
- they run business in the Eastern Poland Macroregion (in voivodeships: lubelskie, podkarpackie, podlaskie, świętokrzyskie, warmińsko- mazurskie);
- they have closed at least one financial year;
- they hired at least five employees during last financial year;
- they reached revenue sale at minimum PLN 600 000 in one of the preceding three years.
What are the stages?
The program is divided into two stages:
I stage – design audit – as part of this stage you develop a design strategy and receive a recommendation for further actions. During this stage you can receive up yo PLN 100,000 at the co-financing level up to 85%. The applications will be accepted from 12 September to 19 December 2018.
II stage – implementation of the design strategy – it will be focused on implementing the design strategy developed from the previous stage. The activities will result in the introduction of innovation to the market. At this stage, the support you can receive is up to PLN 3 million at the co-financing level up to 70%. The applications can be submitted until 31 May 2019.
The financial support may reach up to PLN 3 million with 70% financing level.
In order to apply for the program:
- you need to fill in the application form and submit it in the electronic version via Generator Wniosków along with the required attachments;
- you need to attach the scan of signed declaration confirming your application (you have two working days to do that) and also send an original via ePUAP platform or to the following address:
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development (PARP)
with a note "Dotyczy działania 1.4 POPW".
Your application will be subjected to formal and substantive verification. If it is accepted, you will sign a contract. Then you will be contacted with a project coordinator, who will assist you at each stage of the program.
Within three days from the completion of all applications, the list of all project qualified to financing will be published. If your application is on the list, you will be asked to complete all necessary documentation within 14 working days.
Important documentsFirst Stage (PL) Second Stage (PL)
341 days for application
You'll be redirected to PARP's Generator Wniosków
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day