End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:those who want to start their own company
Financing amount:around PLN 90,000
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Thanks to this loan it will be easier to start a business – the amount offered within this Programme, approximately PLN 80,000 (the currently applicable amount can be found here) will enable you to finance expenses necessary to start a business, such as purchase of equipment, goods or other items that will make your start easier.
Loan for opening a business:
- You do not incur fees or commission for granting and servicing the loan;
- You have the possibility of benefiting from free training and advice service at the stage of applying for a loan and after signing an agreement;
- You can pay off the loan within 7 years with 12 months of grace period for capital repayment;
- You pay off the loan with preferential interest rate equal to 1/4 of the current rediscount rate of the National Bank of Poland and you can be sure that it will remain unchanged;
- You can pay off the loan earlier without any consequences.
The estimated amount of instalment can be calculated in the calculator available on the Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego website.
The funds from this Programme can also be used to establish a civil partnership. In such a case, each of the shareholders can apply for the loan individually for the maximum amount.
Due to the preferential character of the loans, the provided support constitutes de minimis aid.
What are the requirements?
Unemployed people or people who do not perform any paid job can apply for the loan:
- Students of the last year of a university;
- Graduates of schools and universities, up to four years from graduating from a school or obtaining a professional title;
- Registered unemployed people.
Furthermore, it is possible to apply for aid within the Programme by foreign citizens with permanent residence cards as well as people who are involved in an internship as long as they can be classified in one of the above groups.
If you have conducted a business activity before, you can apply for a loan in the “First business – Supporting your start” Programme. Nevertheless, it is important that your previous business was closed at least 12 months prior to submitting the loan application.
Remember that the loan cannot relate to conducing the following business:
- A company operating under the commercial laws;
- A company that operates in the sector of production, processing and marketing basic agricultural products listed in Annex No. I to the Treaty establishing the European Community.
- Fishing and aquaculture,
- And businesses listed in §6 item 1 of the Programme Terms and Conditions.
The loans will be secured as follows:
- Promissory note of the borrower;
- Warranties made by natural persons.
Depending on the assessment of creditworthiness and credit risk, another type of security can be established instead of the warranty, to ensure repayment of the granted loans.
What are the stages?
In order to obtain the loan, visit your local financial agent operating in your region (the list of financial agents can be found here) and submit the application along with required documents.
If you need help in filling out the application, you can appoint a meeting with an advisor, who will clarify any possible doubts.
Keep in mind that when you apply for the loan, not the place of completing your education or residence is important but the place where your planned business will be seated – the application should be submitted to the financial agent that operates in the region of the province, where your business will be seated.
After submitting a complete and properly filled-out application, the loan decision will be made within 14 business days.
If the decision of the financial agent is positive you will:
- Establish a business;
- Conclude an agreement with the agent and provide a security for loan repayment;
- Receive funds from the loan;
- Make expenditures according to the schedule;
- Settle the loan on the basis of paid invoices or other accounting documents that have an equal evidence value within a period agreed upon with the financial agent.
If within the scope of a business that you establish with the use of funds from the loan, you plan to create a job, you can also benefit from a loan for creating a job for an unemployed person assigned by the Regional Unemployment Office, with the possibility of partial amortisation later on.
The preconditions for amortisation are as follows:
- Retention for at least 12 months of the first job for an unemployed person assigned by a Regional Unemployment Office;
- Absence of any overdue repayment amounts of the loan for creating a job for an unemployed person assigned by a Regional Unemployment Office and the loan for opening a business.
Details about the amortisation can be discussed with your local financial agent.
Remember that the business established with the funds obtained with the loan should be retained for at least 36 months – detailed conditions in this regard are contained in the Programme Terms and Conditions.
The Government Programme entitled “First business – Supporting your start” (“Pierwszy Biznes – Wsparcie w Starcie”) is managed by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK) based on the Act on Promoting Employment and the Labour Market Institutions. The Programme is initiated by the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy upon order of which BKG manages it throughout its entire duration.
The aim of the Programme is to develop entrepreneurship and create new jobs, as components of labour market growth as well as preventing unemployment and promoting labour.
The funds are distributed by financial agents.
Important documentsTerms and conditions of the programme entitled “First business – Supporting your start 2” Documents for download Instalment calculator
Przejdziesz na stronę programu
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day