End of applications:continuous recruitment
For whom:micro-, small or medium-sized enterprises
Financing amount:6 times the average salary
What should you know?
What will you gain?
Thanks to the loan, you will be able to create a job vacancy for a new employee and hire an unemployed person registered at the Unemployment Office. Furthermore, you can also benefit from the loan when you want to create several jobs.
Within support offered by this programme, you can obtain a loan in the amount equal to 6-times the average salary (ca. PLN 20 thousand) for a period of three years. Thanks to the preferential interest rate equal to 1/4 of the current rediscount rate of the National Bank of Poland, your interest will amount to only PLN 10.00 per month and will be the only cost related to the loan.
Within this programme, you will not incur any additional costs due to fees or commission, or due to early repayment of the loan.
Additionally, if you have benefited from a loan for opening a business offered within this programme before, then you will have more time to repay it (until the end of the period of repayment of the first loan. Furthermore, you can apply for partial amortisation of the debt remaining to be repaid.
Due to the preferential character of the loans, the provided support constitutes de minimis aid.
What are the requirements?
The following entities can apply for the loan:
- Entities that have benefited from a loan for opening a business;
- Entities who manage a business;
- Natural and legal persons;
- Organisational units without a legal person, residing or seated in Poland, employing in the period of last six months at least one full-time employee in each month.
The loans will be secured as follows:
- Promissory note of the borrower;
- Warranties made by natural persons.
Depending on the assessment of creditworthiness and credit risk, another type of security can be established instead of the warranty, to ensure repayment of the granted loans.
The loan funds can be used to cover direct costs required for creating a job.
What are the stages?
In order to obtain this loan, you have to fill out an application and submit it along with the required documents to a financial agent in the region where you conduct your business (the list of financial agents can be found here).
After submitting a complete and properly filled-out application, the loan decision will be made within 14 business days.
If the decision is positive:
- You will sign an amendment (for people who have received a loan for establishing a business before) or an agreement (for the remaining entrepreneurs);
- You will establish a security for repayment of the loan;
- You will receive funds from the loan and create a job vacancy;
- If you decide to employ a person assigned by the Unemployment Office, you will need to complete all the required activities in this regard.
- You can hire a new employee at your company!
The last stage of this process is to settle the funds obtained with the loan that will take place according to a schedule agreed-upon with the agent, based on the presented invoices or other accounting documents that have an equal evidential vale.
If you have obtained a loan for opening a business and hired an unemployed person assigned by a Regional Unemployment Office, you can apply for partial amortisation of the loan.
The preconditions for amortisation are as follows:
- Retention for at least 12 months of the first job for an unemployed person assigned by a Regional Unemployment Office;
- Absence of any overdue repayment amounts of the loan for creating a job for an unemployed person assigned by a Regional Unemployment Office and the loan for opening a business.
To find out more, contact your local financial agent.
Remember that the job created for an unemployed person with the funds obtained with the loan, should be retained for at least 36 months – detailed conditions in this regard are contained in the Programme Terms and Conditions.
The Government Programme entitled “First business – Supporting your start” (“Pierwszy Biznes – Wsparcie w Starcie”) is managed by Bank Gospodarstwa Krajowego (BGK) based on the Act on Promoting Employment and the Labour Market Institutions. The Programme is initiated by the Minister of Family, Labour and Social Policy upon order of which BKG manages it throughout its entire duration.
The aim of the Programme is to develop entrepreneurship and create new jobs, as components of labour market growth as well as preventing unemployment and promoting labour.
The funds are distributed by financial agents.
Important documentsTerms and conditions of the programme entitled “First business – Supporting your start 2” Sample documentation Instalment calculator
You will be redirected to BGK's website
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day