End of applications:continuous recruitment
Program duration:continuous recruitment
For whom:persons wishing to set up a business and SMEs
Financing amount:up to PLN 2,5 mln
What should you know?
If you run a company in the Łódź Voivodeship and you need funds for its development, you can use the offer of the Development Loan or the Property Modernisation Loan.
Companies affected by the COVID-19 outbreak can also take advantage of a Liquidity Loan from the Regional Operating Programme.
For whom: micro-, small and medium -sized enterprises, including start-ups
Amount of the support: depending on the limit granted to the financing institution
Period of loan repayment: up to 10 years in the case of financing of investment expenses, up to 3 years in the case of financing of working capital (or up to 6 years as a preference)
Grace period in repayment: up to 6 months (or up to 12 months as a preference)
You can use the Development Loan for:
• investments in tangible and intangible assets;
• increase in working capital;
• expansion of the company's activities;
• strengthening the core business of the company;
• implementation of new projects or solutions;
• moving into new markets.
Loan for Real Estate Modernisation (from Jeremie Project)
For whom: micro-, small and medium-sized enterprises which experienced a negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the conducted business activity
Amount of the support: PLN 100,000 to 2 mln
Repayment period: up to 10 years
Grace period: up to 6 months
You can use the Real Estate Modernisation Loan for:
• renovation, refurbishment, modernisation or reconstruction of buildings or facilities and their adaptation to functions related to conducting own economic activity;
• conservatory, restoration or other construction works permitted in the case of historic buildings, in order to adapt them to functions related to conducting own economic activity;
• renovation of all or part of buildings comprising investments in the technical installations of the building, energy-saving measures, renovation of the main structural elements of the building in order to adapt it to functions relating to economic activity;
• purchase of developed real estate in order to perform the works referred to above, with the reservation that the purchase of the real estate can be financed with the loan up to the amount of 50% of its value.
For whom: micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises from the Łódź Voivodeship, which experienced a negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the conducted business activity
Amount of the support: up to PLN 1 mln
Repayment period: up to 6 years
Grace period: up to 6 months
You can use the Liquidity Loan for:
• payment to cover the remuneration of employees (including contributions due to ZUS, US) and the cost of personnel working on the premises of the company, but formally on the payroll of subcontractors,
• coverage of public and legal liabilities,
• repayment of commercial debts, covering the costs of infrastructure use, etc.,
• stocking, semi-finished products, etc.,
• expenditure necessary to ensure continuity of operations, which was required to be incurred after 31 January 2020.
NOTE: Companies affected by the difficult situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic will be able to benefit from special solutions that BGK has prepared in cooperation with ministries and local governments.
Possible changes in the terms and conditions of repayment of EU loans from the Regional Operational Programmes of the voivodeships are:
• an additional grace period in the repayment of principal and interest, with the possibility of extending the repayment period by the period of availing of the additional grace period;
• "credit vacation" in repayment – suspension of principal and interest payments, with the possibility of extending the repayment period by the "credit vacation" period;
• a reduction in interest rates on loans.
If you wish to make use of these solutions, please contact the financial intermediary with whom the unbreakable – loan agreement has been concluded directly.
Changes to the terms and conditions for concluded agreements will be possible upon request by the borrower. Repayment terms may be changed upon credible justification that the COVID-19 situation has caused liquidity problems at the time of loan repayment or generates a risk of such problems in the future, and upon the Intermediary's assessment of the situation.
What requirements need to be met?
You can benefit from the offered support instruments if your company belongs to the micro-, small and medium-sized enterprise sector and has its registered office or branch in the Łódź Voivodeship.
What are the stages of action?
If you are interested in EU loans, apply directly to a selected financing institution, which will guide you through the whole process of obtaining support. By contacting the agents providing loans in a given voivodeship directly, you will receive complete information and support with completing the application.
An up-to-date list of available EU loans in the Łódź Voivodeship and contacts to the financing institutions offering them can be found on this page.
Przejdziesz na stronę pożyczek dla przedsiębiorstw w woj. łódzkim
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day