End of applications:continuous recruitment
Program duration:Nabór ciągły
Financing amount:do 100 tys. zł
What should you know?
If you are looking for a loan for development and your company is registered in the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship, you can use the Loan for micro-enterprises or the Loan for Business Model Change. Due to the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic, a Liquidity Loan for micro-enterprises has also been launched.
Loan for microenterprises
For whom: micro-enterprises conducting business activity in the territory of the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship, operating on the market for no more than 5 years
Amount of the support: up to PLN 100,000
Loan repayment period: up to 7 years
Grace period: up to 12 months
You can use the micro-enterprise loan for investments aimed at
• strengthening the core business;
• increasing production/service capacity;
• moving into new product markets.
The support may cover investments in fixed assets, intangible assets as well as the increase of working capital in accordance with EU law.
Loan for Change of Business Model
For whom: micro-, small- and medium-sized enterprises
Amount of the support: from PLN 100,000 to PLN 1,000,000
Repayment period: up to 7 years
Grace period: 12 months
You can use the Business Model Change Loan for, among other things,
• internationalisation of the conducted economic activity, including:
o activities aimed at starting or developing activities on foreign markets;
o investment, marketing and administrative activities necessary to enter a given foreign market.
• the use of information and communication technologies in the enterprise to
o streamline internal processes;
o improve solutions for business partners, consumers or public administration.
• financing of working capital in compliance with conditions specified both in regulations on public aid and in guidelines issued by the European Commission, while allocation of working capital must be directly connected with realisation of the supported investment for which financing was granted as a part of the projects indicated in points a – b.
• mitigating the effects of the COVID-19 outbreak by financing recurrent expenditure and working capital. The appropriation may, in particular, be used for:
o the maintenance of the continuity of the business, including unpaid expenses as at 1 February 2020 subject to point. 6,
o employee remuneration costs (including contributions due to ZUS, US),
o public-law liabilities of the borrower arising after 1 February 2020,
o stocking, semi-finished products, etc.,
o repayment of commercial debts, covering the costs of infrastructure use, etc.,
o current instalments of credits, loans or leasing, provided that the granted credit, loan or leasing, as well as surety or guarantee securing them, does not come from the EFSI funds, other funds, programmes, means and instruments of the European Union or other sources of domestic or foreign assistance.
NOTE: Companies affected by the difficult situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic will be able to benefit from special solutions that BGK has prepared in cooperation with ministries and local governments.
Possible changes in the terms and conditions of repayment of EU loans from the Regional Operational Programmes of the voivodships are:
• an additional grace period of 6 months for the repayment of principal and interest;
• a 4-month "credit holidays" in repayment of liabilities, i.e. suspension of payment of capital and interest instalments for 4 months.
If you wish to make use of these solutions, please contact the financial intermediary directly with whom you have concluded a loan agreement.
Changes to the conditions of concluded contracts will be possible upon application. Repayment terms may be altered upon credible justification that the COVID-19 situation has caused liquidity problems at the time of loan repayment or generates a risk of such problems in the future, and upon the intermediary's assessment of the situation.
Liquidity loan for micro-enterprises
For whom: micro-, small and medium-sized enterprises which experienced a negative impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the conducted business activity
Amount of the support: up to PLN 100,000
Repayment period: up to 6 years
Grace period: up to 6 months
The loan proceeds may be used for current, current or investment expenditure,
• maintenance of business continuity, including unpaid expenses;
• on 1 February 2020 (Including this date);
• employee remuneration costs (including contributions due to ZUS, US)
• stocking, semi-finished products, etc.;
• public-law liabilities of the borrower arising after 1 February 2020 (including that date);
• repayment of commercial debts, covering the costs of infrastructure use, etc.;
• current instalments of credits, loans or leasing (i.e. instalments falling due between 1 February 2020 and the last day of the loan disbursement period), provided that the credit, loan or leasing granted, as well as the surety or guarantee securing it, does not derive from EFSI funds, other European Union funds, programmes, measures and instruments or other sources of domestic or foreign assistance.
The loan finances expenditure in gross amounts, i.e. including VAT, regardless of whether the Final Recipient has the legal possibility to recover the input VAT.
What requirements have to be met?
You can benefit from the offered support instruments if your company belongs to the micro-, small and medium-sized enterprise sector and you operate in the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship.
What are the stages of action?
If you are interested in EU loans, apply directly to a selected financing institution, which will guide you through the whole process of obtaining support. By contacting the agents providing loans in a given province directly, you will receive complete information and support with completing the application.
An up-to-date list of available EU loans in the Kujawsko-Pomorskie Voivodeship and contacts to financing institutions offering them can be found on the website.
Przejdziesz na stronę pożyczek dla przedsiębiorstw w woj. kujawsko-pomorskim
Do you have questions? Write us
Usually, we respond that day of the day