Starting Platforms is a program dedicated to young companies registered in Easter Poland. Each one of six platforms offers an industrial experts’ consultancy, a possibility of participation in workshops and training as well as an access to services tailored to the particular needs of every company at the early stage of development. You can receive support in creating business foundations for your idea, verifying your business model and launching a product prototype.
From 31 July to 30 September 2020 program participants that complete incubation round and receive positive recommendation of their platform, will get a chance to participate in a competition called Startups’ development in Eastern Poland. Selected groups of innovators will get up to PLN 1,000,000 in funding for business development with minimal own contribution of 15% of total capital. The financial envelope in the competition amounts to PLN 300,000,000.
To find out more, learn more about the offers of six Starting Platforms. The recruitment process operates continuously.
- Unicorn Hub – IT, ICT, medicine, public health, smart city, transportation
- Wschodni Akcelerator Biznesu – ecology, food and agri-food products, ICT
- Start in Podkarpackie – motorization, aviation, IT, construction
- Idealist – energetics, medicine, IT
- Startup Heroes – ICT, eco-energetics and food production
- Hub of Talents 2 – machinery, metallurgy, IT/ICT